ScotchBuilt began over 30 years ago with Paul Scotch’s father. Since then, Paul has continued ScotchBuilt’s tradition of excellence in award-winning projects and has gained an unbeatable reputation as a top contractor in Northeast Pennsylvania.
Paul and the ScotchBuilt team are committed to quality through every stage of construction. ScotchBuilt is a client-oriented contractor—Paul works to get the customer the best product for the best price. At ScotchBuilt, the client is more than a paycheck. Your needs are Paul and the team’s top priority. You receive close attention from Paul and the ScotchBuilt team to ensure your project is cost-efficient, perfect down to every detail, and completed in a timely manner.
The ScotchBuilt team’s experience spans 40 years. Each project is handled by 4-10 full-time, in-house specialists who are on site and working with you through the whole project. We have special training in jobs that range from 15,000-300,000 square feet, high precision equipment, and heavy equipment. Whatever you need, the ScotchBuilt family is here to provide you with the best contracting experience in Northeast Pennsylvania.
2009 Pocono Builder Award
for Industrial Construction Under 10,000 Square Feet
Authorized STAR distributor and builder
2007 Selected Best of the New York District
for the Grzyboski’s Lionel Train Store
When considering your next commercial project, consider ScotchBuilt. Our reputation as a top contractor in NEPA and our certifications speak for themselves.
When you choose ScotchBuilt, you get:
- Personal attention and assistance from owner Paul Scotchon site and by your side through the whole process
- No sub-contractors or middlemen. Our specialists are on call and on board from the first planning meeting to project completion
- Hands on, quality work through every stage of your project
- Projects that abide to site-specific permits and regulations
- The best product, for the best price, that will always be completed on time (or earlier!)